Monday, April 17, 2006

I guess I should explain. Starting in August this year, I'm moving to Germany for a year. No, not just randomly, I'm going over there with a program called Intermenno. My goals are to learn German (I've started studying already as a preemptive strike), to work hard, to make new friends and to learn about German culture. So far all I know is that I'm going to Germany...or Switzerland. And that I have a training in Toronto Canada on August 2nd of this year. I'll have to leave my cool housemates and the LUC (Louisville Urban Corps) a little early, which is really sad. But I plan to stay in touch with them. I should be getting corespondance about it all soon. The title of my blog, which is subject to change if that's possible, roughly means In Germany and other thoughts, except i think Gedanken is a verb, so it might be a very rough translatation. But anyway, Soon this will be filled with German thoughts, when I feel more inspired I'll probably talk about thoughts I've had preparing for the trip. That's about the just of it. Enjoy.

2 Comments:

At 5:23 PM GMT+2, Blogger Maria said...

do the dishes, fool!

 
At 5:02 AM GMT+2, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there! This blog post couldn't be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my previous roommate! He constantly kept talking about this. I am going to forward this article to him. Pretty sure he'll have
a good read. I appreciate you for sharing!

my web page: best diet pills

 

Post a Comment

<< Home