Monday, November 06, 2006

I think I'm turning European
Naw, not really. However I did just notice today, after spending many hours on public transportation lugging luggage (good word choice? as always) around by my lonesome. It afforded me alot of time to think. At first I thought about life and important things, like not being sad that my vacation is over, though I was, but I was also happy in that weird way you feel happy to not be wandering anyway. I thought about being happy to come home to Berlin, well Altes Lager, and how I do sort of miss some of the kids and the people. But then I realized that the clothes I am wearing are European. Not a big deal, huh. Well not really but sometimes I like symbols. Right now I have my German Levi's that I was given from a friend, and my Euro Adidas shoes. Top it all off with my fancy Euro winter jacket and I'm just one of those crazy Germans you keep hearing about, I even throw in a bit of Deutsch to seal the deal (but don't expect it to be quick or always on topic, but that is something you deal with from me in English sometimes too).
That said, life is good at the moment (though I miss Arrested Development) Even if it is winter and gets dark at 5PM.

1 Comments:

At 7:14 PM GMT+1, Blogger Gary Hallman said...

Dearest Keith,
I have to say this: cool tapes. Also, its nice to have you home. hey check this out: Ш/ь еязштп шт кгыышфт! Рудды яуф ишеср!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home